Wednesday, December 12, 2012

secret santa wishes*


ho ho ho!!! that time of year already? 


school closes tomorrow... been busy with sport.... 


and getting my own food because i'm hungry! everyone is so busy... don't you understand the concept of wanting food! :-) 



privilege to have my aunt and goddaughter here with us for Christmas... being silly very late at night


trying to get some extra rest... holidays are close... 


trying to find moments of quietness to gather my thoughts 
and things in my heart


having my aunt here is great... it caught me off guard when i wished it was my mom... 
missing her tremendously. 


reading lots of stories in the twinkle lights with my 2 
'wishes' under the tree


hope you are sending your wishes out into the universe too... 

they really do come true 

No comments:

Post a Comment